Thursday, May 28, 2009

You can't make me!

So we've been doing the potty training thing and we've actually gotten our 2-year-old to go pee pee in the potty (as Elmo says) a few times. I'm not sure if we just have had good timing or what, but the M&Ms are definitely helping! Although the past couple of days she has decided that when she doesn't want to sit on the potty she will refuse the M&Ms. It's funny because she sits there, but when we hand M&M's to her she will put them back into the container. It's like she's saying "You can make me sit here, but you can't make me enjoy it!"

We also got her a big girl bed a couple of days ago. She loves playing on it with her stuffed animals when it's not bedtime, but she has had a bit of trouble going to sleep in it. She'll lie down quietly until we leave the room, and then she won't stop yelling for us every few minutes until she's fallen asleep an hour or two later. I hope she gets used to her new bed soon. Luckily she hasn't figured out that she can get out of it herself yet LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I love it too, it cracks me up when she hands me back the m&ms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out! It didn't take B long to figure out he could climb out of his big boy bed. Of course, after he figured it out, he would get under it to sleep, lmao. Glad you are having luck with potty training. I'm still working on getting B interested

    ReplyDelete

From the peanut gallery