Friday, May 8, 2009

I never thought I'd be doing this...

My first blog! Wow, what do I say? I guess I can say whatever the heck I want.

Hooray for underpants!

Okay, so I've been watching a little bit too much Elmo.

Speaking of Elmo, we've been watching Elmo's Potty Time with our two-year-old daughter lately and hoping the concept will sink in. She turned two a couple of months ago and it's about time to start potty training. I think the thought of it scares me more than it does her LOL. It's so easy to just let her go in her diaper and not to have to take her to the potty every half hour or whatever you do when you're training. I've heard everyone gives their kids M&Ms too. I gave her some M&Ms the other day and my husband protested, saying "those are for using the potty!" But I don't want to turn her into Pavlov's dog and have her start peeing every time she sees a piece of candy.

Hmmm that wasn't so hard.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Good luck with the potty training. My kids were all stuborn with it, and my 3 year old is just now getting interested in it

    ReplyDelete

From the peanut gallery