Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Funny Things My 2-Year-Old Says

This morning my lil one looked toward the window where the sun was pouring in and got this big smile on her face. She said "Bubbles! Pop pop pop pop..." She kept poking her finger into the air when she said "pop". It took me a minute, but I finally figured out that she was talking about the dust floating around in the air.

She also has her own pronunciations for a lot of things:

boogum = cookie
meenaw = banana
mana = color(ing)
uh = drink (that came about because she lets out a satisfied "ah" with her breath after she drinks. She decided to add her voice to it to make it a word.

I'm just amazed every day with all the new stuff she learns and does. I feel like I didn't really have a purpose in my life until she was born. She is my sun and moon.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the things kids come up with. And how fast they learn things are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

From the peanut gallery